Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon!

Its has come to that sad day (or nearly anyway) that I will be parting with my 147. I have a company car coming my way soon.

I was wondering if you could give me an idea how much it might be worth. A quick description is as follows:

Alfa 147 1.6 T Spark
Year: 2002
Milage: 64k

Body work is in excellent condiotion apart from a couple of minor pin dents and the door edges and scufferd. Alooys have some light scuffing on them again nothing major. The interior of the car is in excellent conditon. Come with the comfort pack, inc heated seats, Bose sound system and 10 disk changer. It has the cream cotton interior (from what i have been told very rare)

It has full service history and cam belt changed at 60 k by Alfa specilist. Mot is about 9 months and 5 months tax.

Please can you advise how much you think it is worth and best places to advertise?

Cheers in advance!

:cry:

·
Registered
9,489 Posts
Values seem to be all over the place, going off what they sell for on the 'Bay - but second-hand car market's at bit brutal at the moment. If you wanted a quick sale I'd have thought about £1200 - or £1500 and expect to wait a while.

Obviously try the classifieds on here, Pistonheads, and even the old standby Auto Trader. Ebay as a last resort.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Values seem to be all over the place, going off what they sell for on the 'Bay - but second-hand car market's at bit brutal at the moment. If you wanted a quick sale I'd have thought about £1200 - or £1500 and expect to wait a while.

Obviously try the classifieds on here, Pistonheads, and even the old standby Auto Trader. Ebay as a last resort.
Think your on the money there, looked at a few 147's recently and the ones that were selling were at around this money.

Recent cambelt change always helps as well :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
I would also guess at 1200 to 1500. I sold our Golf recently. Tried ebay initially bit was a waste of time. In the end I used Autotrader and had a lot of enquiries and it sold quickly.

Remember to clean it well and do a good description with excellent photos.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts