Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
To me, thats a lot of dough ....
What do you reckon?? Mine is a year younger and it was under a grand..
Yours is a Super though.

It's a little pricey, but personally, I'd like the QVs to appreciate as they are very nice cars and getting rarer. Anything that stops complete muppets cutting them in half and sewing them onto other cars is okay by me.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yours is a Super though.

It's a little pricey, but personally, I'd like the QVs to appreciate as they are very nice cars and getting rarer. Anything that stops complete muppets cutting them in half and sewing them onto other cars is okay by me.
Yes, I saw what May done :mad:
I guess QV's are getting rare, it just seems a bit much, faulty LCD control and the front bumper looks like its got a peel on it, unless its the shadows on the pic.
I was bidding on a Black QV last year, lost it in last min by £10.
Mad as hell, but that went for under a grand, and FSH to boot.

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
most of the decent ones seem to go for about 1500...got mine for 500 but that was with a shot clutch, sky high mileage and a bad case of tin worm...i learned the hard way that there's no such thing as a cheap 'leaf :D

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
most of the decent ones seem to go for about 1500...got mine for 500 but that was with a shot clutch, sky high mileage and a bad case of tin worm...i learned the hard way that there's no such thing as a cheap 'leaf :D
Tin worm :lol:

Id love to get hold of one, The super is lovely but for some silly reason there is no A/C on it, and just got it through the MOT (£500) .
Exhaust not cheap so im not going to sell it as wont get much for her :(

I could get one that needs work, but its getting the time to do it ..

I hope the guy well to sell this one, just seems a bit above avarage :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Might go and have a look at it,just around the corner from me,but it is very expensive.
I got mine for £200,73000 on the clock,one owner,had to replace the gasket,inside looks very good.
You need a bit of luck:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts