Alfa Romeo Forum banner

how many rashers of bacon do you put in a sandwich ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 6 22.2%

Votes: 8 29.6%

Votes: 7 25.9%

Votes: 1 3.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • who gives a ****

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a bacon butty with 6 pieces of bacon in...felt a bit of a piggy (no pun intended)...how many do you put in ?

:D

·
Registered
90 Posts
I think it depends on the size of the bread...Tesco Value White sliced...3 for sure, and plenty of sauce. Bacon over here is rubbish compared to the stuff back home by the way, haven't had one in ages...

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
4 minimum with plenty of the brown stuff and if I'm being a real pig a slice of black pudding :p

Oh yea thick white bread ;)

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
Rashers = 4
Egss = 1
Yoke = runny (sniff salt'n'peper)
Sauce = brown
Enjoyment = plenty!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
happy man said:
4 minimum with plenty of the brown stuff and if I'm being a real pig a slice of black pudding :p

black pudding....nicccccccccccccce..making me feel real hungry

:)

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
2 or 3 depending on the size of the bread (I voted for 3 :D)

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
happy man said:

I'm with you, breaker. That's the perfect formula.

Oh and I don't think it's a good idea to put **** in, yer mixin' flavours tut tut.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
2 slices of middle cut bacon with the fat still on and nice and crispy from under the grill.
Loads of brown sauce and the bread has to be nice and fresh and spread with real butter so when the hot bacon hits it and I go to take a bite the butter runs down my hand :D

I'm starving hungry now and have NONE of the things needed for a bacon sarnie :(

·
Registered
15,637 Posts
4 rashers,fried egg with runny yolk, 2 slices of black pudding,3 sausages, brown sauce and black pepper to finish off....costs 2.20p from the death wagon that parks outside my place of work and i only get this on saturday mornings when am on overtime at work...:cool: :rolleyes: :p :)

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I voted other.

My once-in-a-blue-moon bacon butty treat is a foot-long stick of french bread, lightly toasted, stuck under the grill to melt the cheese (both sides of course!), 6 thick rashers of bacon (from the butcher, not in a shrink-wrapped packet from the supermarket), 3 eggs, and a slathering of HP. I don't usually eat anything else for the rest of the day after one of these beauties :D

No, I don't mind at all if you call me a fat ba****d :p

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Normally 4, 2 horizontal, 2 vertical, with brown sauce.

The best I ever made was a whole pack of bacon, with four sausages and some brown sauce between 2 slices. That was nice.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts