Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1041 - 1060 of 1085 Posts

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Exchanged nods with the driver of another red MiTo ( 59 plate ) near Houghton Regis this afternoon ( been to Autolusso? ).

Roads were gridlocked owing to a nasty accident on the M1 J11 roundabout.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Seen loads. Common car. Meh :lol:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Saw a blue Mito being detailed on Griffiths Detailing Facebook page. Anybody on here?

I'm trying to get my Alfa booked in for some TLC.

·
Registered
743 Posts
red mito with black alloys , waiting to pull across a set of cross roads on the A635 Doncaster to Barnsley road on satdy evening , driver saw me in my 159 he was only a youngster but car look well

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ooh I drive around Warrington too in my dark red colour Mito not sure what the shade name is for it, sorry for my ignorance :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I work down the road from an Alfa dealer in Bucks and I also drive a Mito Veloce in Alfa Red! Seen a few Mito's about! Our property managers (at Uni) all drive 1.3 JDTM 78bhp Mito's and like to park it next to my 1.4 135bhp on the driveway ;) There also 2 Mito's I walk past every day on our Uni campus, both Black!

Also followed a black Mito Veloce on the motorway in Buckinghamshire, stuck behind it at 60 for a while as I thought having two Mito's together was cool (how sad of me) but then decided to overtake as he wasn't making any progress and was beginning to lane hog ;)

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Well I think my neighbours are playing keeping up with the Joneses, granted they've already got a VXR Astra and Adam but I noticed a new addition to their car family last week a nice black Alfa Mito '09 (TB120 I'm guessing). :D I guess that they kept seeing my little Alfie from their living room window that they just thought that they had to get themselves one of those. lol.

·
Registered
7 Posts
A white Mito let me on the packed M6 Northbound Motorway at croft last Wednesday night - god it was a carpark - Thanks for letting me on your car looked very sexy ;)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Didn't get a pic but salesman said there was a. White mito cloverleaf with twin center exhaust in Morrison's wincanton today! was it you? Thought I was the only one in Somerset...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Spotted another Red MiTo today heading south from Bradford/Leeds. Was surprised, as it had driving school stickers/mount on it. Interesting choice for an instructor :)

·
Registered
493 Posts
A303 slip road M3 junction 8 caught up with another blue cloverleaf mito 60 plate midday... Got a nod from the driver, however he was driving like a old man :( so left him to it...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Some mornings on my way to work I see a black Mito with a red roof by Neachells Lane in Wolverhampton.

I see a few around on my way to and from work, but that's the one that stands out.

·
Registered
6,747 Posts
Black Mito heading up London Road, Preston, this evening.
You were flashed (to let you change lanes) by a white Spider, then alongside at the lights :).
Love those rear lights :thumbs:.

1041 - 1060 of 1085 Posts