Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Who is bringing a GTA to the world record attempt on Sunday?

Votes: 4 57.1%

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • SW

Votes: 1 14.3%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I so rarely see another GTA on the road (well, once) I was just wondering how many GTA's were coming to the world record attempt in Epsom this Sunday?

Olly.

Can't work out how to change "SW5" to "SW" in the poll options... sorry!

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
I will be there in my GTA :thumbs:

·
Registered
211 Posts
I will be there in my 156GTA. Hopefully it will be cleaned and without the dent in the door it is currently sporting.
Fingers crossed I can get to Autolusso on Saturday

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
That will be a good photo in the making!!!

Me Rodz and Bacon dud the green white and red of the Italian flag before, maybe us three can do the union jack :D

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Bringing a GTA to watch but not part of the convoy. (didn't know I could go till last week)

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
u can jump in with me for the attempt if u like just as i am on my own so loads of room if so drop me a pm have asked one other if he wants to jump in but no reply as of yet
+1 to that dfens :thumbs:

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Was good fun if a little chaotic. Was that you John a couple of cars in front of me? Didn't see you at all though Vincent? Saw a red 157 GTA so I assume that was you hackney red?

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Bringing a GTA to watch but not part of the convoy. (didn't know I could go till last week)
As it happened I had my arm twisted and joined in anyway:thumbs: (I thought that you needed to pre-register)

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Was good fun if a little chaotic. Was that you John a couple of cars in front of me? Didn't see you at all though Vincent? Saw a red 157 GTA so I assume that was you hackney red?
I was there mate, I think I may have see your motor, very nice if it was yours :thumbs: :thumbs:
You should have convoyed up with the rest of us lot from Herts, it was a good crack... although I am still waiting to find out if I get to keep my licence :eek:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts