Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a real anorak question! Does anyone know how many 145 Cloverleaf's were produced or imported to the UK? You dont see many, and just wondered if they were limited production at all? I'm guessing they just didnt sell many, rather than it being small production run.

Answers on a postcard?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Spooky

Are you not busy at the moment? I never seem to have time to think of such things!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, I know. A friend asked me the other day, and I didnt know, so I thought there must be some anorak on here that would?

·
Administrator
47,068 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by spooky:
<strong>so I thought there must be some anorak on here that would?</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What are you trying to say there Spooky? :D

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
I once heard there were only 400 coming in a year. Whatever, it is a rare and special car that should be loved and cherished :D

·
Administrator
47,068 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
<strong>I once heard there were only 400 coming in a year. Whatever, it is a rare and special car that should be loved and cherished :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">But at the same time, given some welly. wink

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You know what I'm saying! Were all anoraks really, thats why were here! Better to be an anorak about something cool rather than trains or stamp collecting, or BMW's!

Anyway, 400 a year eh? Any further bids?

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
We could ask how many are on here, and then at least we know how many are owned by good looking, intelligent, gods.

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
First God on the list!!
Nice one :D

I will be No.2 God, and Bazza can be No.3, unless he wants another number for some reason.

Oh hang on, Spooky started it, so maybe he should be No.1 God.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by xtremeuk:
<strong>I have one :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah right!!! In 2 months of membership you only post once, but if there's the remote possibility of belonging to a group of self-proclaimed "gods" you're able to respond within 15 minutes!!!

wink laughing laughing

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I don't need to, Rick, i was publicly proclaimed a God years ago.

To support this thesis, a quote from my guess the AO thread :D :D :D

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
<strong>BTW, if it is Ian, big respect for looking like the coolest thing to have come out of Wetherby.... ever!!!
:cool: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Amsterdavid:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by xtremeuk:
<strong>I have one :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah right!!! In 2 months of membership you only post once, but if there's the remote possibility of belonging to a group of self-proclaimed "gods" you're able to respond within 15 minutes!!!

wink laughing laughing </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I do have one Look here

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Looks great dude!!! BUT SO DOES THE LOTUS!! eek! eek!

Whose is that!? :D

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Amsterdavid:
<strong>Looks great dude!!! BUT SO DOES THE LOTUS!! eek! eek!

Whose is that!? :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Red 1996 phase 1 QV
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

N plate too - one of the first!!
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Nice domain name BTW!!
laughing

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
the lotus is my dads.

The car only cost my £2,100 5 weeks ago. Some little bit have fallen off now :D The back box rusted away i think it was the orginal one. I have repleced the rad and themostat and fan switch and i think i need to change the wiper relay, as the blades skip arross the sreen and last but no leased a front tyre, as i hit a drain ona country road :mad: But apart from that i love the car. I remember when thay 1st came out, i was 16 so i asked (told) my dad to take one for a test drive, then i was in love. Plus the insureance is not to much for me. £717 fully comp and im only 23 :D

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
Ah the traditional wiper phenomenon :rolleyes: !

Its more than likely the wiper blades/arms!
Get yourself an uprated set from the alfaowner shop! They're in the 155 section, but are for the 145 too!

either that or it'll be the cogs in the wiper motor covered in grease, take it out and clean them! Easier said than done though eek! !

The wiper conversion HUGELY improved the juddery wiper situation for me! :D

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
God 1 here!! Cool! So as usual we are off topic, but then it wasnt the most of exciting threads in the world! It was worth it though, as I am now God 1!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts