Votes: 0 0.0%
  • once a month

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, since my Honda is nearly unrepairable after one lorry destroyed it i have to take bus......so i'm full-time passenger!!! what about you??? :D

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Voted never....
the only buses I've used in recent memory have been the complementary rides at the NEC and Farnborough.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Once a year sounds about right but I do sometimes take the bus when I'm on one of my outstation trips just for the experience.

V

·
0 Posts
I haven't used a bus in over 20 years, all i know is they get in the way!! :rolleyes:
They will get in the way...... you should try one ;) they **** me of as well when I get stuck behind one :D

Not sure what to vote, I never use them but drive one everyday all day :lol:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
I ocassionally get the bus if the car's in the garage, or I'm drinking. Probably more than once a year, but less than once a month...

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Never, the buses are pretty much non-existant by me

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
If my car is in for a service, I'll use one, or at Christmas time when the town is heaving and its too much hassle finding a parking space.

·
Registered
146 Posts
This is an Alfa forum, for people who drive Alfas, who own Alfas, why the flick would I want to get on a bus..........oh! now I remember - Autosport Racing Car Show NEC, back to the carpark where my Alfa was :cheese:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts