Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a while .Does anyone know how many 3.2 gt's there are inthe uk in RED.

All I found so far is junk for 7-8K or 12K cars. I want somthing in between.

Been looking for 6 months now

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
i searched for a long time to get mine in red. Be patient one will come along. i only ever seem to see red on the diesel models.

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
There was a 05 red 3.2 with tan leather recently on e-bay didn't sell at £7999, but went soon after. It was a dealer in Hemel who thought it was a right pain as it attracted joy riders. I contacted him the same day as a deposit was put down - it sold the next day.

But that doesn't help does it?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There was a 05 red 3.2 with tan leather recently on e-bay didn't sell at £7999, but went soon after. It was a dealer in Hemel who thought it was a right pain as it attracted joy riders. I contacted him the same day as a deposit was put down - it sold the next day.

But that doesn't help does it?
Went to see the car 200 miles each way. It was a shed. It had been damaged, it was fillered and painted badly all down one side. Under the bonnet looked like a farm yard , the leather was horrible , the tail gate did not fit, only one key, it had an irish plate and no service history.

Besides that it was a good car LOL

G

·
0 Posts
hi just bought mint black gt v6 1400miles
I just bought your old car. Looks great in black. A bit strange coming from my two previous cars as a GT 3.2 V6 and a 147 GTA but still really enjoyable. Has it had a remap at all? Just wanted to check before booking it in? It's also got a glow plug error that I need to get sorted on the warranty but I need to change it over into my name first. Where did you get your GT 3.2 from? I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. I'm just down in Arnold so I'm sure our paths will cross

·
Registered
3 Posts
not sure if its been remaped , it seemed quite nippy ,i went to austria in it and it was superb ,never had a diesel before and was quite suprised, previous cars evo 8 and s type r jaguar, i bought v6 in stockport, tracking needs doing on your new car

G

·
0 Posts
not sure if its been remaped , it seemed quite nippy ,i went to austria in it and it was superb ,never had a diesel before and was quite suprised, previous cars evo 8 and s type r jaguar, i bought v6 in stockport, tracking needs doing on your new car

Was it that black with red GT 3.2 V6 that was up for £8500? If so that is some bargain you got!!!!

Cheers...will get the tracking done

·
Registered
3 Posts
yes thats the one drives like new, no wind noise from mirrors well pleased. only problem i can find is the audio i have to turn it up to 50 as apossed to20 and seems to fade in and out

G

·
0 Posts
only problem i can find is the audio i have to turn it up to 50 as apossed to20 and seems to fade in and out
That happened on my old GT 3.2 V6 :confused::confused::confused:

I came to the conclusion it was on purpose so you could hear the engine note :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts