Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little bit nippy this morning in Peterborough at -12, How cold is it where you are?

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
-6.5 right now. Was -10 overnight.

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,340 Posts
-11 here Kris, jolly nice it is too !

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
-8 here. Balmy. At least our bird table is stacked for our feathered friends.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
-8 here. I've just slipped on ice and landed square on my back in the garden! It happened too quickly to stop it happening but not so quickly that I couldn't land properly. I looked up to see one of my shoes cartwheeling through the air before it landed with a plop in a snowdrift. :lol:

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its turned warm here now its just -7, I best take my jumper of before I faint :D

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
-8 here. I've just slipped on ice and landed square on my back in the garden! It happened too quickly to stop it happening but not so quickly that I couldn't land properly. I looked up to see one of my shoes cartwheeling through the air before it landed with a plop in a snowdrift. :lol:
All I read is I'm a big kid who likes making snow angels. ;)

I hope you didn't hurt yourself.

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
No idea, feels quite mild though compared to the temps above...

·
Registered
20,969 Posts
I think it may have dropped to -7 at least last night here in the midlands, but
I suppose staying indoors with the fire on is the way to go ... and a good 4 egg
ommelette:thumbs:

the ginger cat keeps looking at the snow and shaking his head as if to say
"you gotta be kidding me! ... what the f... is that?"

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Just checked, tis +1 - shorts and t shirt time :lol:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
minus 20 to 30 with the wind chill here this week. A man parked his car during a storm and police say that he won't be able to get it back for another 3 weeks now ... 10cm of solid sheet ice all over it ! Hasn't been this cold here for years. Some of the smaller harbours around lake Geneva have iced up - boats sinking because of the sheer weight of the ice - and the boat service across to France for French workers has been stopped because it's too dangerous. Buses in place, but then you spend about 6 hours on a bus to get to work and back per day....

Attachments

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
minus 20 to 30 with the wind chill here this week. A man parked his car during a storm and police say that he won't be able to get it back for another 3 weeks now ... 10cm of solid sheet ice all over it ! Hasn't been this cold here for years. Some of the smaller harbours around lake Geneva have iced up - boats sinking because of the sheer weight of the ice - and the boat service across to France for French workers has been stopped because it's too dangerous. Buses in place, but then you spend about 6 hours on a bus to get to work and back per day....
Now that's cold :wow:

All these southern softies eh Tony. We haven't had an ounce of snow or ice!
I hope it stays that way, hate driving in snow :cry:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts