Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok so here it goes:

thinking of getting rid of my gtv v6, 93k on the clock but with comprehensive and full history and a box file of every penny spent now totalling nearly £27k

Good + full rear powerflex, aero kit, 300 cell sport cats with custom hand built quad exit exhaust with life time warranty. BMC CDA resonators removed, GTA flywheel and clutch, MOMO gear knob and handbrake. 10 months MOT, 4 months Tax, New front tyres, slotted and drilled discs. last years MOT work included welding (sills Floor) all done to exceptional standard and under-sealed. this MOT work ARB drop links, cv boots and steering gaitors and service (fluids and filters). belts done 3.5 yr ago receipts to prove.

Bads - although a paintwork tidy up 12 months ago this years snow lifted a small patch of lacquer peel on bonnet. bubbling ahead of the rear wheel on passenger side, noisy thrust bearing in the clutch, drivers bolster in the momo tan torn.

I feel its too good to break, however it needs some tlc. the car has been undersealed after a previous repair, the exhaust cost me about £1k and its got the preferred upgrades.

Where shold i start??

cheers

Neil

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup sorry, its a t reg 1999. 3.0 V6 lusso, aerokit (spoiler and front black trim along with 17 teledials and tan momo interior) also a six speed box.

cheers

Neil

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Not another ****** what's my car worth thread!:rolleyes:

This is supposed to be for 'Technical & vehicle Assistance' not half disguised for sale adverts.

Clive

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry clive, not another advert. genuinely would like advice on what i should look to sell. note that i placed the ad accordingly in the advert section. this is just that i would like a little advice. you seem to be the appropriate person to respond as well.

bad mood?? been on this site for years and sports alfa and gtvv6 before that, these are enthusiast sites not just technical but all kinds of advice. the advice i need is what i should sell for after almost 10 years of owning them i now need to exit. not starting an argument but just thought that wasa little harsh jumping in like that.

·
Administrator
5,042 Posts
Why start the thread as 'thinking of selling' when it is already in the classifieds.

Add the added spec / job done from this post info to the for sale / wanted section pictures.

Then you can get members to PM you with their comments.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.