Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quickie.

How long is the standard warranty on a GT 1.9 JTD ?

Would anyone know if the warranty covers the connect nav+ system as mine isnt picking up satellites.

My car has its 3 year birthday on the 27th so i need to get my ass in gear lol

Cheers

D

·
0 Posts
3 Year I think mate, as Autolusso used to do one year plus the other 2 from Alfa or something, so I'm fairly sure it's 3 Years.

D

·
0 Posts
Don't take my word for it mind mate as I'm sadly GT'less, anybody else on here know for definite???

V

·
0 Posts
A new Alfa from an Alfa dealer has 2 yrs manufacturer's warranty, plus a 3rd year from the dealer. That doesn't necessarily mean that you get the same coverage in year 3 as year 1 though.

Phone a dealer or Alfa UK and check.

·
Registered
90 Posts
The standard warranty is 24 months Alfa warranty with a 3rd year dealer warranty providing your car is reguarly 'serviced' as per the servicing schedule. A 36 month paint work warranty and 96 month anti-perforation (rust) warranty.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
As above, 2 years from alfa +1 year from dealer.

However, you might find that head units etc are only covered for 1 or 2 years. Seem to remember postings on here about the blaupunkt head unit and Alfa not replacing them after 1 year.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Dealers will always try to get out of warranty work, if you take it to be assessed, ask for the reason it is not covered by the warranty in writting and say you will consult Alfa UK and trading standards. Some work does then mysteriously become covered by warranty.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts