• 10 Outta 10

Votes: 19 36.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you here know I'm new to the world of AR's & how fickle/troublesome they are! Maybe there is a period of grace that needs to pass before a person adjusts to this AR querk.

So with that in mind choose how Happy your are with your Bella, Tippex, Alfenia, whatever you call your AR :)

·
Super Moderator
44,766 Posts
My Alfa was a 10/10 as far as I was concerned. I only sold her because the chance to own a dream car came along.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Thrilled with it so far! It's my first AR though, so I'm not used to the typical problems. ;)

With some larger alloys, and a change of speakers, I think It'll go from an 8/10 to 10/10.

:D

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
I put 9/10 and now I feel mean. Its the best car I ever had and as reliable as anything I`ve ever had too - and I`ve owned a nissan bluebird - the taxi drivers choice !!

I want to change to 10/10 please.

·
Banned
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
With such high scoring its a wonder these car have such a bad rep.... or maybe you guys don't know much about cars :eek:

BTW Mine is 4 outta 10. I've driven far less complicated cars & had much much more fun in them.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
10/10 :cool: Everyday she makes me a smile. :)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Black Beauty said:
BTW Mine is 4 outta 10. I've driven far less complicated cars & had much much more fun in them.
That's a shame :confused: What's so complicated about the Alfa :confused: Maybe I should scan your posts in the tech lounges ;)

BTW Should have made this a public poll IMHO :D

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Gotta love the little buggers... :D :D :D

I gave a small minus for the uneccessary faults :rolleyes: but that's it ;)

I've had more trouble with my Alfas than they are worth but still love'em :)

·
Super Moderator
44,766 Posts
Black Beauty said:
With such high scoring its a wonder these car have such a bad rep.... or maybe you guys don't know much about cars :eek:

Ah well, a lot of the rep comes from the dealers, and I've never used one of them, so that probably helped ;)

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
I went with 7 as car is excellent.
A 10 out of 10 would imply perfection and there is definitely nothing made on this earth that is perfect ....except maybe for those in the population whose behaviour makes them " perfect rectal orifices" ;) :D :cheese:

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
10/10! I've owned cars costing twice as much as my GTA and cars that go much faster, but never have I owned one car that has satisfied me in so many ways...

·
Super Moderator
44,766 Posts
Stori said:
I went with 7 as car is excellent.
A 10 out of 10 would imply perfection and there is definitely nothing made on this earth that is perfect ....except maybe for those in the population whose behaviour makes them " perfect rectal orifices" ;) :D :cheese:
I don't think it would imply perfection. If the question was 'how good is your Alfa' then maybe so.
The quetion was about satisfaction though. My Alfa did everything I could ever expect of it, therefore 10/10 is fair. It should only be marked down if it has disappointed me in some way.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Black Beauty said:

I understand your comments as looking at some of your other posts you have had your fair share of problems!

With my car I know i have compromised some of my standards on quality as many other makes are better built. however as i look at other cars on the road, with the possible exception of the GT or some very expensive models, there are very few cars that i would prefer to own.

I voted 7, it would have been 8 but I clicked the wrong button...oops! and would have been higher if the carpets and paint were better quality and the suspension was not quite so hard!

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
bazza said:
I don't think it would imply perfection. If the question was 'how good is your Alfa' then maybe so.
The quetion was about satisfaction though. My Alfa did everything I could ever expect of it, therefore 10/10 is fair. It should only be marked down if it has disappointed me in some way.
Well a perfect Alfa Romeo has yet to be built by Alfa Romeo.
I have yet to come a cross, for example, an Alfa Romeo with what I would call an exellent paint job...except for cars that have been completely rebuilt from the ground up by an over Zealous enthusiast . ;)

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
bazza said:
I agree 100% - I've had other cars that have out performed my GTA, but I wouldn't even give my M3 a 10/10 (probably a 7 or 8) - point is that in just about every area that matters to me (performance, engine sound, brakes, looks, handling, and even the stereo), my GTA constantly gives me more than I expect and that's why she's the first car I've owned that I've ever felt deserved a 10, if not a 10.5!....
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts