Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently trying to restore my GTV V6 back to its former glory and went to Alfa in Guildford to get a price on the front lip spoiler! This may not be a surprise to everyone but I thought £140 + VAT was a bit steep. For a moment I thought I'd walked into a Ferrari showroom!! No wonder their delisting so many spare parts, no ones buying any!:lol:

·
Registered
377 Posts
oh pants, i need one of these as well. Well half of one actually as the left hand side is ok, a previous owner must have kerbed the RHS at some point as the corner section is missing.

I did read on here somewhere apparently an older model Leon splitter fits...

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chris you can buy them in halves. They are £67.35 a side.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
You might be interested to know that a genuine gear knob for a phase-1 is also about £140... I'm gonna have to go for something aftermarket on that one...

-Alex

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
You might be interested to know that a genuine gear knob for a phase-1 is also about £140... I'm gonna have to go for something aftermarket on that one...

-Alex
get it re-trimed...

as for the splitter, lots of cars have them. I fitted a laguna splitter to a corsa a few years ago for my son, and the old corsa one was very plyable so you might get it to fit...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts