• A gentle handshake :)

Votes: 31 50.0%
  • A man shake :(

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • A kiss on the cheek :D

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • A shake and a Kiss on the cheek :D

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Try for the kiss on the lips...perv ;)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other :confused:

Votes: 16 25.8%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Super Moderator
44,774 Posts
But are they worse than bone-breaker handshakes?
You know the types who think that grating the bones of the others persons hands together means they're manly or confident or something?
Sometimes I think it'd be fun to just go "aaaaarrrrgggghhhhh. What the hell are you doing?" at them. :D

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
It depends on who it is really, but if it's someone I see everyday then just a "hello" and a smile :)

If it's someone I haven't seen for a while or a good friend, then a peck on the cheek :)

For work clients, definitely just a handshake....and I hate wet fish ones too - I'd rather someone didn't bother!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Depends also who you are with. I work with the japanese, so lots of bowing involved

normally a good strong hand shake and G'DAY does the job

:)

·
Premium Member
13,135 Posts
It depends on what the lady wants I suppose, I don't have a standard greeting for women.
So, you don't do the PEEP, PEEP, ALRIGHT DARLIN' thing then :lol:

Can I use my
"Hello, does this rag smell of chloroform to you?" gag again in this thread?
:cheese: :lol: :cheese: :lol: :cheese: You can use it Bazza, I haven't heard it before :lol:

No - I hate wet fish handshakes too.
Whay he said.

·
Registered
895 Posts
But are they worse than bone-breaker handshakes?
You know the types who think that grating the bones of the others persons hands together means they're manly or confident or something?
Sometimes I think it'd be fun to just go "aaaaarrrrgggghhhhh. What the hell are you doing?" at them. :D
At least the other guy is putting some effort into the handshake, whereas a wet fish (didn't know the term :D) indicates that the person giving it is too bored to greet you properly and they are doing it only because they have to and I take that as a subliminal insult. On the other hand some people from both sexes cannot control their strength when squeezing something so they crush your hand without trying to "tell" you something.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
A shake and a Kiss on the cheek .;)

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Normally I just say "Hello"...

·
Super Moderator
44,774 Posts

·
Registered
16,710 Posts

·
Super Moderator
60,008 Posts
It's polite to offer your hand for a GENTLE handshake. Kisses on the cheek only if you are related or know the people well. A nod or bow is used depending on nationalities being greeted.

H

·
0 Posts
Business it has to be a firm hand shake I hate wet fish hand shakes it shows a lack of confidence not a good sign in Business :(

I also hate the bone crunching big d!ck hand shake :mad:

In social circles a gentle hand shake and perhaps a peck on the cheek depending on how well I know the person :D

·
Banned
7,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Chris - I'm surprised....I would have thought you'd go for Full S**ual Int**c**rse :D :D :D - you must be loosing your knack!!!
What me!! - someone has been telling tales.....;)

I do tend to greet them first Kev - and look into their eyes - and see what they smell like- then I know if I can go for the full s**ual int**c**rse.:D

P.S Women give off a certain smell when sexually aroused by the person they are with - or speaking with......(Ah the happy days of youth when I used this to its full advantage ).

Chris

21 - 40 of 54 Posts