• A gentle handshake :)

Votes: 31 50.0%
  • A man shake :(

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • A kiss on the cheek :D

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • A shake and a Kiss on the cheek :D

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Try for the kiss on the lips...perv ;)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other :confused:

Votes: 16 25.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
A nod of the head :confused:

N

·
0 Posts
Firm handshake (but not the business
bone crusher) for Brit chicks, kiss on
the cheek for the Froggies. (Unless it's
business, in which case: handshake again.)

·
Registered
42,278 Posts
Depends on the circles one is rotating in, I suppose? The sheer elegance social functions I attend, deem a polite, "Madam", bow, feet together, gently lift her hand, and a controlled dry lipped kiss to the back of said hand, without nostril breath, or sucking sounds.:D:lol:

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Also depends on the woman, her age and under what circumstances we meet....;) :D

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I always prefer to just say "Hello". I'm very private and hate people invading my space, so I don't do it to anyone else in case they feel the same.

What the hell's with all this kissing on the cheeks & hugging, bo**ocks anyway? It was all going on when people were arriving at this party I went to on Saturday..... same when I left, there was a bloody queue to get out 'coz they were all shaking hands again, hugging, kissing, shaking hands with his bloody dad, for gods sake it's not a bloody wedding, and even if it was, why the hell would I want to meet and kiss everyone and their dog?

Grrrrr :mad:

A

·
0 Posts
I walk into the golf club bar..go up to the prettiest woman I see and say.."Can you direct me to the members entrance?" :D :D :D :D

AlfaLincs

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Depends on the circumstances and surroundings etc !! :)

·
Registered
15,298 Posts
Chris - I'm surprised....I would have thought you'd go for Full S**ual Int**c**rse :D :D :D - you must be loosing your knack!!!

Anyway, for me its either a 'Hello' or a 'Hello' timed with a shake of the hand. Occasionally its a 'Hello - nice to meet you'

:) :) :)

·
Super Moderator
44,750 Posts
Can I use my
"Hello, does this rag smell of chloroform to you?" gag again in this thread?

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
Handshake - firm but not too firm.

Kiss on the cheeks if in the appropriate country :)

·
Registered
895 Posts
Other, a slightly firm handshake for a formal greeting and kisses on both cheeks for an informal one.

By the way, people -mostly men- who don't squeeze my hand during a handshake give me a bad first impression. Am I grumpy or what? :D

1 - 20 of 54 Posts