Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 147 and am trying to get some touch up paint. However, the Alfa website says the code is printed on my boot lid, but I can't see it anywhere. Do I need to take the boot panel off to find it? Seems like a ballache if I do.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's not there. Any other way I can find it out? I've asked on the Alfa website with the chassis number, but have had no response as yet. Don't know what else to do, I can't find it on any of the documentation I have, and I don't want to have to go to my local Alfa garage to ask them as it's in Wolverhampton, and I hate the place

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Should be on the bottom edge of the tailgate, visible if you stand under the tailgate and look up while it's open. If it's not there, I would be checking for accident repairs.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Mines on the nearside of the tailgate about 1/3 of the way up on a silver sticker, maybe it depends how tall the guy that stuck it on was!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got it, thanks. It's Grigio silver Chris, which isn't a touch up paint option for a 147. Thanks for your help. An essex boy insulting my intelligence, that's a bit rich.

·
Registered
12,745 Posts
An essex boy insulting my intelligence, that's a bit rich.
:wow: :eek:.....how to make friends and influence people.....:tut:.
I'm sure he only meant "give us a clue" as there are members on here that know colour codes better than garages.....;)..:thumbs:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts