Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if my 159 ( well...soon to be mine )....has Blue and Me.

There is a USB cable in the glove box if that means anything.

cheers :yes:

·
Registered
700 Posts
Not 100% sure about the USB. (but I think USB is a Blue and Me only thing as my 57 Lusso didn't have either but my 10 Turismo has both)

but if you press the right hand side of the left steering wheel control the stereo display should show 'Voice' this is Blue and Me listening for instructions.

(If you have a windows phone you can ask it to call Cortana which is much cooler than Siri or Google as neither my iPhone or any of my Android phones ever did that through Blue and Me)

Axe.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Just re-read your post,

Do you mean there is a USB cable in the glovebox? or a USB port in the glovebox?

No 159 had a USB cable fitted as standard, only the USB port.

Axe

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't quite see if it was a usb cable coming from a socket, or just from the back. When were they introduced as standard in the Lussos ( B&M )?

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Get the seller to show it working. Lots of cars have B&M fitted but not working. Most common problem is that the English language pack is not installed and that is easy to fix.

Please, please if it is working correctly do not upgrade the software. Almost every B&M that isn't working was trashed by a failed software upgrade. Once that happens there isn't a fix except to replace the unit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts