Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why should a moderator, 23 years old without the intellect to have a discussion be able to stop a thread.

Yes you know who you are. You were wrong, rude and got the wrong person on to have a rant

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was going fine before Operation Alfa came in with sarcasm and completely wrong information. actual i challenged him on the legality of the use of the logo in the header and he switched it off. i guess he will with this too

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Why should a moderator, 23 years old without the intellect to have a discussion be able to stop a thread.

Yes you know who you are. You were wrong, rude and got the wrong person on to have a rant
What does my age have to do with anything?

Complain to the admin then. [email protected]

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you talking about our signitures marchionne :confused:

They switch off automatically after the first post on a new thread :)

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
True, but it is nice to attain the truth of a matter, by open discussion, and there are certainly a few threads on here tonight of a most intriguing nature, for viewers to contemplate?:):

·
Administrator
60,439 Posts

Marchionne, this site has rules which you said you would abide by when you signed up. You are being insulting to a fellow member of this site which is not allowed. I will be giving you infraction points if this continues. If you cannot follow the forums rules feel free to cancel your membership.

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
No point as they made you a moderator and you lack the requirements for that so I guess as i am only 1 in thousands, I am immaterial.

Or am I?
I'm sorry I don't live up to your requirements. :violin:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are you talking about our signitures marchionne :confused:

They switch off automatically after the first post on a new thread :)
No , the whole thread. i have just had an IM from OperationAlfa telling me I am talking out of my ar*e.

Sorry he rattled the wrong cage, so I will rattle back.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Marchionne, this site has rules which you said you would abide by when you signed up. You are being insulting to a fellow member of this site which is not allowed. I will be giving you infraction points if this continues. If you cannot follow the forums rules feel free to cancel your membership.
He IM'd me with personal abuse, you accept this behaviour from a Super Moderator?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The last thread he switched off was great fun but he didn't like it so he spat his dummy out

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
That's rather a little draconian, as the rudeness seems to have been a bit of a two way street, on more than one thread this evening? However, if the ruling parties decide it is thus, so be it?:):

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You obviously cannot read either. That was I said. I happen to take that as abuse aimed at me.

Classicgal93, you accept this do you/

·
Registered
60 Posts
okay.. this is kinda getting boring now - so marchionne your now saying that age has a meaning to all of this - so by myself only being 21 would mean what exactly - does that mean that i shouldnt be able to do certain things that a member of your age can?

or does this now to anyone else seem really pointless and boring ?¿

dude chill - the whole debate thing is getting 100% out of hand!

read the rules - my mates forum specificaly says - you cant mention other websites on the forum!! so be glad you can mention them here even if they are blanked out!!!

right back to saving the world :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.