Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
feel so damn good?
Went to pick up a replacement bonnet for my 146ti today (some scrote played noughts and crosses on mine with a brick):rant: and the drive to dewsbury from sheffield was just fantastic, lots of rpm, lots of speed and lots of noise. . . . .
A good friend who owns a 156 gta was with me and just couldn't stop smiling at the pace of a wee 14 year old alfa bought for the price of his cambelt change:D

If the 146 keeps behaving i think i will have it for a looooong time!

Just thought it would be nice post something other than a problem :thumbs:
Cheers, a smiling Daz.

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
(some scrote played noughts and crosses on mine with a brick):rant:
Bloody hell Daz, sorry to hear that! There are some evil feckers out there :mad: :rant:

·
Registered
294 Posts
feel so damn good?
Went to pick up a replacement bonnet for my 146ti today (some scrote played noughts and crosses on mine with a brick):rant: and the drive to dewsbury from sheffield was just fantastic, lots of rpm, lots of speed and lots of noise. . . . .
A good friend who owns a 156 gta was with me and just couldn't stop smiling at the pace of a wee 14 year old alfa bought for the price of his cambelt change:D

If the 146 keeps behaving i think i will have it for a looooong time!

Just thought it would be nice post something other than a problem :thumbs:
Cheers, a smiling Daz.
Yes its a great feeling running a good cheap car almost like bucking the system.

·
Registered
294 Posts
A reliable, fun, cheap car is the best feeling :D
Yes a good point "RELIABLE" cheap car, A bit different but I bought a Civic coupe 1996 as a 3rd car for £210 5 months ago with 10 months test and 5 months tax and its been spot on we never got the other cars out of the garage when the snow was on the ground, the thinking being if some one slides into me around the town its not the end of the world.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i hope the one i have bought is as good, mine has a knocking on the engine, hopefully i will be able to sort it cheap enough, or i will have to break it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts