Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
update - got a message yesterday to ma plate after putting my car sticker in lol...love the site now, cheesy name tho xx

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
Well I think it was fairly obvious it's spam, just didn't see any point in replying.

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam:cheese: :cheese: :lol: :cheese:

btw:rolleyes: why the f"!£ would i want to do this? its easier to go out into town and pull a random bird:D none of this p155ing about with number plates:rolleyes: what a 5hit idea:rolleyes: it must be going reaaaaly well if you are having to post***** other forums to get attention..... look how many members we got and we dont post***** other forums.................just this one;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts