Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Maybe I am a bit thick but I couldn’t find a “search” button to see if this question has already been answered

How do I manually adjust horizontal beam on dipped?

It’s a 63 plate Giulietta 2.0jtd sportiva

Thank you and merry Christmas

Will

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply

I have located the vertical adjuster which is towards the top of the headlight housing but cannot see the horizontal adjust

Any clues to where I can find it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh that's a great help, thank you

i agree ... 2 and the word "orizantale" sounds about right

I will give that a go this evening

·
Registered
15 Posts
oh that's a great help, thank you

i agree ... 2 and the word "orizantale" sounds about right

I will give that a go this evening
For the horizontal alignment, do you know how to move it to right/left (clockwise speaking)? I need to move it more to the left when looking into the wall. Should this be anti-clockwise?

I tried slightly but saw no impact, so reverted to original position to guarantee anything worse wasn't done.

I went to the dealer and they somehow, left the beams pointing to Mars. I was able to set the height correctly, but seems that the beam from the left headlight is pointing too high when looking to the most right part (when overtaking seems to annoy some people). For now I was able to adjust the height to the perfect spot, but would try some tests for the horizontal one. I am sure that it is isn't the right headlight since I didn't move that one when I noticed that.

I have xenon headlights and surprisingly, when connecting the multiecuscan, I didn't see the option to align the xenon. On the MiTo I had xenon and that alignment existed.

Any ideas on the multiecuscan? Probably that would fix it all. My car is left-hand driven.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts