Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbs: Having now owned my 159 for a few days short of a month - it is still the best looking car in our company's car park!! :thumbs:

BUT it was almost joined by another Alfa as one of my colleagues came and saw me the day before I picked it up and told me he had been thinking about an Alfa for himself. He was a bit embarrassed as he had heard me talking about the reasons why I was getting it and they were the same ones he had thought of.

However yesterday he came and saw me and said he had decided to replace his Audi A4 with ....................................................another Audi A4!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS! I'm still Mr Exclusive! :cool: (I know I'm sooo sad)

·
Registered
32,442 Posts
It's ok, I understand what you mean :lol:

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
:lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know what you mean. My mate has a Black 147 like mine and now I've noticed another black one in the car park the last couple of days!!! That's why it has to go :lol:

There is already one GT here so I bet he'll be p****d off if I get mine

·
Registered
39,121 Posts
I know what you mean... Since I got my coupe one of the other guys at my work has got one. Its also red and stands out more than my silver one. :(

However his is a 16VT and mine is a 20VT so mine is faster and sounds better. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts