Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
41,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Specially for you CR-V drivers :lol:

Not the most exciting of cars, too many variations and models to comment on. Launched in 1995 and currently in its 4th generation.

Started out like most 4x4's of the time, fairly agricultural and boxy and steadily gets more "soft". They have got better looking with age, but the current version doesn't look great from the rear.

It has a couple of note worthy points - It seems to be produced in more countries than I've seen on most other normal cars, being built in Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, UK, USA, Canada, Mexico, Thailand and India. Also it has managed to increase in sales volumes every year bar one since launch, which is impressive.

Attachments

·
Banned
703 Posts
I dont like the SUV or cross overs all are exremly uncool unless they are covered in mud and have one of them snorkels. But this one is one of the better ones i believe it has proper 4 wheel drive unlike the stupid nissan Puke

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Had a good look at the 3rd Gen just yesterday in the village.:):

Humongeous, mahoosive, to big for our garage but nevertheless give it a:cool:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
My other half owns one and blocks the GTA in the garage with it, which by definition makes it uncool :boxedin:

·
Premium Member
77,372 Posts
What's cool about mine is it cost what my mate paid in two months on his cars payment plan. It's all I need. I earn more than him. My money is doing other things. My ego is null.

That's cool.

Also..........I can fix the thing. :tum:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts