Alfa Romeo Forum banner

61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Ah, I'm going to have to catch up with season 4! Recorded them all and deleted by mistake earlier in the year.

·
Administrator
86,651 Posts
"Homeland" season 5 starts Sunday 11th October at 9pm on Channel 4 :cool: :thumbs:

And for the locals :irish: "Homeland" season 5 starts tomorrow Tuesday 6th October at 9pm on RTE2/HD :cool:

·
Administrator
86,651 Posts

·
Administrator
86,651 Posts
You might want to avoid this thread if you don't want an spoilers from season 5 ;)

----

Second target designated :eek:

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
OMG there's more :(
You might want to avoid this thread if you don't want an spoilers from season 5 ;)

----

Second target designated :eek:
I'm not sure I'll complete season 4. Missus might but I'm struggling with it now.

·
Administrator
86,651 Posts
And for the locals :irish: "Homeland" season 5 starts tomorrow Tuesday 6th October at 9pm on RTE2/HD :cool:
Season 5 finished here tonight, excellent again :cool:

And good news for anyone who hasn't already heard, season 6 has been confirmed :thumbs:

·
Administrator
86,651 Posts

·
Administrator
86,651 Posts

·
Administrator
86,651 Posts
Season 6 now rescheduled for January 2017, season 7 & 8 reported as confirmed :thumbs:
No broadcast date confirmed for Channel 4 HD yet.

However ...

·
Administrator
86,651 Posts

·
Registered
22,760 Posts
First episode was OK, wonder when it was filmed as it features a Madam President-Elect.....I thought it would fail after the demise of Brody, but found it got better and now the only reminder of the character having been in it is a little ginger girl.

·
Administrator
86,651 Posts
61 - 80 of 86 Posts