Alfa Romeo Forum banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Administrator
86,651 Posts
Good news for "Homeland" fans, season 4 begins October 5th in the US, shouldn't be far behind here :thumbs:

·
Administrator
86,651 Posts
"Homeland" season 4 starts Tuesday the 7th October at 9:30 on RTE 2/HD :irish: :thumbs:

And Sunday the 12th at 9 on Channel 4/HD (TBC)

·
Registered
12,568 Posts
Stunning series, watched them all, I like to record and watch them without the adverts.

I have put the start date and time in my phone to remind me, how sad.:)

·
Administrator
86,651 Posts

·
Registered
14,502 Posts
I'm a couple of weeks behind. What with The Walking Dead, repeats of The Professionals on ITV4, Fast n' Loud, Misfit Garage, Speed with Guy Martin, Sons of Anarchy. Even if I only cherry pick repeats of Wheeler Dealers and Top Gear to watch, I still have to fit it all around Mrs K's watching of Downton, Mount Pleasant, Countryfile, The Apprentice (which had me in hysterics last week), Strictly and so on.

·
Registered
12,568 Posts
I've got about 3 episodes to catch up with. Not enjoying it as much. Some of the storylines are stretching believability to its limit. But, having not been a spy for a number of years...........:lol:

·
Administrator
86,651 Posts
Just watched the latest episode (13 hours in Islamabad) on TV tonight, another intense episode :eek:
I won't say any more as we are ahead of Channel 4 here :Irish:

Homeland just gets better & better :thumbs: despite the suggestions from some that it should have been killed off a couple of seasons ago.

·
Administrator
86,651 Posts
"Homeland" season 5 starts Sunday October 4th in the USA, it shouldn't be far behind here :thumbs:

·
Administrator
86,651 Posts
41 - 60 of 86 Posts