Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wish I had found this site a few years ago!

I have a 156 Sportswagon Selespeed Veloce of Oct 2000 vintage, which I've had from new. Absolutely love the car, but spent too long at the mercy of Alfa main dealers and local garages that just don't understand the Alfa infatuation :rolleyes:

But now, with a knackered clutch, strange noises coming from all over, and the car suddenly feeling old, I'm so relieved to find a community of people who do understand. After just a couple of visits, I real prepared for the next chapter of 156 ownership (even if the car is out of my hands at the moment, having the clutch fixed).

Looking forward to making some real "friends in need".

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Welcome home Keith!! :D

Hope your 156 comes back with a sharp new clutch! ;) When you've got time, we'd love to see some photos.....it's easier to put cars to members that way :cool:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You asked for it! Here's a quick pic. Quality not fantastic, just an impromptu shot by my son on his camera phone a few months ago.

No modifications - more or less just as it came out of the box, except for the bike racks on the roof - but still the best looking car in most carparks, IMVHO!

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
KeithM said:
You asked for it! Here's a quick pic. Quality not fantastic, just an impromptu shot by my son on his camera phone a few months ago.

No modifications - more or less just as it came out of the box, except for the bike racks on the roof - but still the best looking car in most carparks, IMVHO!
welcome to AO Keith :)

Lovely SW :cool:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
Welcome home, Keith!!! :D

You will find plenty of people here who will understand the infatuation ;)

That is a lovely SW you have there. Don't forget to post some more pics, when you get her back. :cool:

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO Keith, lovely SW you have. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts