Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now this car is a 54 plate with good suspension and tyres, and its still a pile of schitte.
What a piece of junk, uncomfy, uncertain. its worse than my old knackered MK3 cortina.
the whole front seems disconected to the back, which in turn just dosnt seem to be on the same car.
I went 200 yards, turned right maybe 25mph, back end all the way round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Its only saving grace, if indeed it has any is going over speed bumps

i would recommend them to anyone (i do not like)

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::)

G

·
What is it?

A Patrol? An X-Trail? A CRV? A Morono? A Qashqow? A Terrano? A Navara?

All Nissan seem to make now are 4x4s. No more the likes of the old bulletproof Bluebirds.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Sounds very Terrano or patrol to me.
Cant be an xtrail..... might be rear end happy Navara if you hoof it in the wet..... and thats pre qashqai.

G

·
Drove a Terrano and a Navara both of which are used as works vans. Couldn't get over the disconnectedness I felt between the wheel and the actual vehicle moving.

Difficult to explain, but it's like driving in a computer game, no real feedback.

Could've ran over hundreds of people and would never have known. Prefer driving something lower, but suppose they are well suited for building sites and that. Not the school run.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
The newer Nissan have that sorted. The Navara or Pathfinder are great on and off road.

The old shape D22 navara was only ever designed as a workhorse..... and compared to the L200 its luxury to drive. Pity they all get death rattle and crankcase splitting pops about 4 days after the warranty ran out, even with the service intervals at 6k miles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts