Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Having a bit of trouble coming up with plans for holiday in June, going to be booking 2 weeks off work but not entirely sure what to do.

I always get really aggravated by choosing a holiday, just don;t have the patience for it, would much rather someone else booked it and then I can just turn up but wifey wont have any of that :lol:

Been looking on here as that's the sort of thing I thought might inspire me but so far not.

Group Landing Page

:(

·
Registered
341 Posts
you can do it on a grand, just have a look on first choice holidays, i did it about 900 quid half board about 2 years ago, and i upgraded the flight to premier class :)

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Get your PADI open water ;)

You know you want to :thumbs:

Under a grand and I'll be doing here later this year with a bit of luck :)

Sharm El Sheikh, City of in Egypt
You'll love Diving the Red Sea, that was where I first Dived, absolutely beautiful reefs and so close to shor so no wasting precious air to get to them :thumbs:

I'm off to bed now so will ask wifey what she thinks of these idea's.

:)

H

·
0 Posts
ive been thinking of going to marsa alam in egypt, its supposed to be better for diving than sharm
EL not done any Red Sea Diving yet you got any linkys to dive schools in marsa :D

Where abouts in the Maldives did you dive ?

You'll love Diving the Red Sea, that was where I first Dived, absolutely beautiful reefs and so close to shor so no wasting precious air to get to them :thumbs:

I'm off to bed now so will ask wifey what she thinks of these idea's.

:)
Nighters Dawg :D

·
Registered
341 Posts
EL not done any Red Sea Diving yet you got any linkys to dive schools in marsa :D

Where abouts in the Maldives did you dive ?

Nighters Dawg :D

I havent got links HM but ive just been reading about marsa alam for a while, its looks more for diving than tourist pookak.

Ive been to meerufenfushi and fihalohi in the maldives, north and south male islands.

Its a beaut :thumbs:

S

·
0 Posts
ive been thinking of going to marsa alam in egypt, its supposed to be better for diving than sharm
I dived from Marsa Alam last year with Emperor. Pretty good diving and less overcrowded than I've heard Sharm can be. Absolutely nothing else there though. Suited me fine, but might not be everyone's cup of tea.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I dived from Marsa Alam last year with Emperor. Pretty good diving and less overcrowded than I've heard Sharm can be. Absolutely nothing else there though. Suited me fine, but might not be everyone's cup of tea.

:thumbs: sounds good to me

S

·
0 Posts
Dived with dolphins on my birthday.

Truly magical diving with a dugong.

Elphinstone. Brilliant.

Emperor Divers were excellent.

H

·
0 Posts
I havent got links HM but ive just been reading about marsa alam for a while, its looks more for diving than tourist pookak.

Ive been to meerufenfushi and fihalohi in the maldives, north and south male islands.

Its a beaut :thumbs:
I did Makunudu north Mali and it was fantasic :D

Might do some digging about marsa :)

If I can find a pool or beach for Mrs H I'm off Diving :thumbs:

·
Registered
341 Posts
I did Makunudu north Mali and it was fantasic :D

Might do some digging about marsa :)

If I can find a pool or beach for Mrs H I'm off Diving :thumbs:

Why wont Mrs H go????

I was cakking myself at first but once i saw my first shark, that was it..... couldnt stop me

S

·
0 Posts
Marsa is very much a 'work in progress' HM.

The dive sites can be a fair way off so you'd be gone until 4pm.

I'm not sure Mrs HM would find it much fun unless she would be happy with just the hotel pool.

In the evenings we stayed in the hotel as there really was nowhere else.

H

·
0 Posts
Bad ears and very Claustrophobic :(

She loves looking at the pictures when I surface tho :)

First Black tipped reef shark I saw I nearly shat meself :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts