Alfa Romeo Forum banner

541 - 557 of 557 Posts

·
Premium Member
77,205 Posts
At least at this stage it feels like a natural graduation of seasonal change....

It's not like we've started dicking about with the clocks.:judge:

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Sounds like an adventure, I hear the trains are a good way to travel.
It was an adventure. No trains but there was a car involved, we (my tinder date and I) picked up a V reg Clio that she had left there in April! We had to give it a bit of shove to get it started and then drove it to the south of France!

I came home via Carcasonne airport. It's an amazing mediaeval city within a castle and if anyone on here gets the chance to visit it, then you should do.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Request for the 8th to 13th of December 2019.
I am going to Tenerife - if anyone has recommendations about the northern part of the island, they would be gratefully received.

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
I shall be departing these shores on December 28th (my 57th birthday :-() for a weeks fun in the sun in Abu Dhabi where we shall be catching up with old friends and seeing Bruno Mars in concert on New Years eve.

I will be returning on January 5th when I expect the level of content, intelligence and frequency of posting to have significantly improved in my absence.

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
2019 has been pretty rotten in the Ronan household.....one holiday washout out....the other cancelled due to illness.....and now the in-laws both in hospital over Christmas....can't wait to see the back of this year....but not a word of complaint..... ;)

Roll on 2020.

·
Registered
12,568 Posts
3 hols in the mountains of Snowdonia.
We did a week in llanberis earlier in the year in a nice holiday home right in the middle of Llanberis, several of Mrs. V’s friends have been on our recommendation. It was fabulous.

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
Just a week in St Ives and later in the year Wales. staying home (UK) this year.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Can I go home now please? (y)

I'm close to lamping someone. Not sure who yet, just the next person to ask me a pointless question! :eek: :mad::mad::mad: 🤬🤬👊👊

541 - 557 of 557 Posts