Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While sitting next to the fire myself and my father in law was listening to old Tolla Van Der Merwe jokes on a CD.

He said.... (that is Tolla) hoekom wil jy trou? As jy kak in jou lewe wil he dan koop jy n Alfa.....:cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese:

Thank God I sold mine...
But I regret it....
I miss my Zoe yellow 145...
I miss my Rosso red 146 turbo...

Soon my red Fiat Bravo will be traded for a 159......

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
While sitting next to the fire myself and my father in law was listening to old Tolla Van Der Merwe jokes on a CD.

He said.... (that is Tolla) hoekom wil jy trou? As jy kak in jou lewe wil he dan koop jy n Alfa.....:cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese:

Thank God I sold mine...
But I regret it....
I miss my Zoe yellow 145...
I miss my Rosso red 146 turbo...

Soon my red Fiat Bravo will be traded for a 159......
Way to go!:thumbs:

·
Registered
938 Posts
my wife gives me a lot more kak than my Alfa, the Alfa is cheap to run and leaves me with that stupid grin every time:D
the wife, plenty money and little smile

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
TBH the tables have turned!

Increased market demand and factories churning out cars by the hundreds each day, manufacturing faults are abound in the biggest brands these days. Didn't VW just recall some airbag fault, not to mention its DSG faults, not to mention its turbo faults.

Alfa Romeo, are still being dog'd by one group...I don't know if you guys have noticed? But its a group of people who drive cars not worth mentioning. Chevy Sparks/Toyota Hilux/BMW 320d's etc...and they want to tell you about an Alfa Romeo...don't get me started on the Hyundai brigade!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TBH the tables have turned!

Increased market demand and factories churning out cars by the hundreds each day, manufacturing faults are abound in the biggest brands these days. Didn't VW just recall some airbag fault, not to mention its DSG faults, not to mention its turbo faults.

Alfa Romeo, are still being dog'd by one group...I don't know if you guys have noticed? But its a group of people who drive cars not worth mentioning. Chevy Sparks/Toyota Hilux/BMW 320d's etc...and they want to tell you about an Alfa Romeo...don't get me started on the Hyundai brigade!
Agreed!!

Ive seen some really horror thinhs concerning Hyundai, VW. Opel etc.
Dont get me started on BMW.... I will rather push my Fiat or Alfa than drive a BMW....

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
Wrong thread! This is the "hoekom het jy getrou?" thread, not the "Why people hate Alfa" thread :thumbs:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts