Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HMS Illustrious was docked at Greenwich for 100 year celebrations of the fleet air arm, so camera in hand I went up there today. It was certainly impressive and you could hear and almost feel its engines all along the river front :cool:

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
I designed the starboard sponson on that ship, together with the weapons routing and some hangar mods. I also did a 6 week tank survey when there was a hull integrity scare and a bunch of check outs in the 1992 refit.

Top ship! :thumbs:

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I designed the starboard sponson on that ship, together with the weapons routing and some hangar mods. I also did a 6 week tank survey when there was a hull integrity scare and a bunch of check outs in the 1992 refit.

Now that is a cool claim to fame :cool:

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Now that is a cool claim to fame :cool:
:D

I have also done more damage to the LCU fleet than the Argentinians managed during the Falklands campaign, made a dockyard remove the lining's and furnishings from the Royal Apartments on HMY Britannia, arranged the blowing up of HMS Kent and designed some scary **** with the SBS :D

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Love Em'. Still got my centre fold of HMS Eagle somewhere, from when I were a lad.About the time the paddle steamer Daffodil was tripping to Southend from Tower Pier was it? :confused:. Many a tear was shed when Ark Royal was scrapped, what a beauty that was? Am I ancient?:lol:

·
Registered
45 Posts

I have also done more damage to the LCU fleet than the Argentinians managed during the Falklands campaign, made a dockyard remove the lining's and furnishings from the Royal Apartments on HMY Britannia, arranged the blowing up of HMS Kent and designed some scary **** with the SBS :D

Now that is a claim to fame!! :thumbs:

Working with the sbs service. ;)

·
Registered
19,792 Posts

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
No googles required either VD.:thumbs: Unauthorised communication AT ANY TIME which might be useful to an enemy in War, ......Shss! :(:

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
I shall say no more Zed :D

·
Administrator
45,155 Posts
What an illustrious career you've had VD...

·
Registered
14,575 Posts

Say what? :eek: :confused:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Wooooo thats :cool: Eddie :D

·
Registered
19,792 Posts

·
Registered