Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Alfa Giulietta MA 170 Exclusive
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought some Hitech rubber mats, impressed with how well they fit. Gives more protection from the kids muddy shoes.

·
Registered
54 Posts
They look nice and a good idea for the next winter. I just screwed my 2 new sets of genuine Alfa mats in Mito & Giulietta during the winter with salt eating the red stiching.

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
These are those I bought recently. I did add a heel pad of ‘barley corn’ plate in aluminium though. Lighter duty I suppose than many also more expensive but I prefer them to many others.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They look nice and a good idea for the next winter. I just screwed my 2 new sets of genuine Alfa mats in Mito & Giulietta during the winter with salt eating the red stiching.
Winter for adults, all year round for kids.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are those I bought recently. I did add a heel pad of ‘barley corn’ plate in aluminium though. Lighter duty I suppose than many also more expensive but I prefer them to many others.

They look great. More expensive but can see where the extra moneys gone.

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
I have been surprised how well the original AR mats that came with the car back in 2012 have lasted. The backing started to wear quite quickly under my heels but I covered it up with duck tape and they are still going strong at 98k miles. There is some felting up of the pile, again where my heels tend to rest, but otherwise nothing to show they are virtually ten years old, assuming Bauer Millet put them in the demonstrator when they first took delivery.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts