Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Quiet day again Ray?
Its lovely and sunny out, so I am going to stop encouraging your "boredness", and get on my bike (well walk actually) as Tebbit once said, and try to find myself a job.

I shall remove myself to the town which stands on the banks of that great river, known as the Medway, and seek employment forthwith.
If I should happen upon some scurrilous varlets, then I shall avert my gaze, lest it be taken as an insult.
If however I should chance upon some fair maid, then my mood will lighten considerably. I do however think this most unlikely, as there are few fair maids in the town which goes by the name "Chatham", and my eyes will likely be cast upon crones and hags.

I shall gaze upon your witty cartoons on my return.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quiet day again Ray?
Its lovely and sunny out, so I am going to stop encouraging your "boredness", and get on my bike (well walk actually) as Tebbit once said, and try to find myself a job.

I shall remove myself to the town which stands on the banks of that great river, known as the Medway, and seek employment forthwith.
If I should happen upon some scurrilous varlets, then I shall avert my gaze, lest it be taken as an insult.
If however I should chance upon some fair maid, then my mood will lighten considerably. I do however think this most unlikely, as there are few fair maids in the town which goes by the name "Chatham", and my eyes will likely be cast upon crones and hags.

I shall gaze upon your witty cartoons on my return.
:lol: Nice one Andy, and best of luck with the job hunt :thumbs:

·
Administrator
45,155 Posts
Very good. I've used the 'tapestryshopped' one myself a couple of times in the past, but hadn't seen most of the others.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts