Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And purely in the interests of research I can report that a 105 series coupe with open carbs on ram pipes and a big bore exhaust makes a very fine noise indeed with windows down under full load at 6000 RPM. Took my car through tonight with eldest daughter just to christen the tunnel. There can be few finer things to do on a warm summers evening.

To my surprise there's a 70MPH speed limit on the tunnel so you can get a decent crack on. Though frequent cameras mean not too much speed is advisable.

G

·
0 Posts
And purely in the interests of research I can report that a 105 series coupe with open carbs on ram pipes and a big bore exhaust makes a very fine noise indeed with windows down under full load at 6000 RPM. Took my car through tonight with eldest daughter just to christen the tunnel. There can be few finer things to do on a warm summers evening.
:thumbs::thumbs: Gotta love the sound of that lovely engine and that setup! There is a group run on Saturday but sadly I can't make it. Will have to find out what a 3.8 Busso going through there sounds like a bit later on....

Cheers,

Nigel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts