Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All. I recently had a very good experience with Highwood Alfa in the UK. I needed a wiper and blower switch for the centre console of my '75 Spider. As I live in the Far North of Queensland (I have the only Spider in the city), getting parts is nigh impossible. So, I finally managed to get a wiper switch from a parts dealer in Melbourne (about 4,000kms south of where I live). It arrived but unfortunately, the mechanic who installed it could not get it to work on the second setting (for the faster speed). He could not figure it out. I tracked down Highwood Alfa for the blower switch and explained that I had had a problem with the wiper switch. Chris Sweetapple from Highwood gave me the answer immediately - seems my old switch had 5 terminals and the new had 8 terminals. He explained how it was to be wired and it works fine now. The point is after several e-mails back and forth about variouis other parts, Chris was more than helpful. I am happy to recommend them to anyone who needs parts and/or advice.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts