Alfa Romeo Forum banner

41 - 60 of 385 Posts

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
nomad;1192985:eek: You mean you two timed me :eek: Why you :swear: :cry:[/QUOTE said:
Sorry Nomad, but Happy Man knows that size matters :p :D

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Blimey!!! Did all this really start because of a discussion about football on a thread about a washing machine :( :( :(

Thank god I don't follow football.
Or wash your clothes ;)

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Sorry Nomad, but Happy Man knows that size matters :p :D
Well we do all know you have a big A$$ Gary :p

But I'm glad to see that HM has become 'The Rock' rather than 'The Sponge' :p :lol:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
and was telling us how he'd run motorcyclists into the path of oncoming buses !! :eek:
:thinking: so, he did have some good ideas then!

:D :lol: :cheese:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Well we do all know you have a big A$$ Gary :p

But I'm glad to see that HM has become 'The Rock' rather than 'The Sponge' :p :lol:
:mad: Why - if it wasn't for your Dad :mad:

:) :D :lol:

·
Registered
15,298 Posts
Or wash your clothes ;)

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese:
You're right....I have a loving wife that does that for me :) :) :)

Your's unfortunately can't suffer the stench to put your clothes in the wash; so the only way yours even have the slightest attempt at getting clean is by you wearing them in the bath/shower - an event that happens once every 10 years :p :p :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Errr have we gone from High Post Bullies to Sibling Bullies in this thread :confused:

:rolleyes:

;)

@Gary... 'Dad' is watching so behave biatch !! :D

:lol:

·
Registered
24,519 Posts
:D Trust you three to take it so far off topic!;) That's usually Happy's job!

I'm not quite a noob anymore but I certainly don't think I qualify as a post-wh0re. AO is the first and only forum I joined. It couldn't be more friendly IMHO, and I honestly believe that the established regulars go out of their way to welcome and acknowledge new posters and actively encourage you to join in. I think Darren has it spot on...

But this new thread is a slight bit odd really, and seems to victimize high posters who have been here a while, and asking them not to post in this thread is sort of self contradictory to the point you are trying to make. Of course they need to post to this thread, otherwise it's unfair not letting them have their say.

Cheers,
Darren
What do you mean? A noob will come in here and read the title "High Post Bullies" and think, yeah nice forum, from what's within this thread? :confused:

Why? Because many high posters take the time to talk to the noobs and when noobs start threads, do respond, which encourages them to participate.

;)
....Kurzon can be right sometimes as well!:D ;)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
:tut: This is only to be answered by people below 1000 posts,
Do you think that people with high posts are bullies?
Do you think they stick together?
Do you think they think their superior?
If you do answer i think you've proved the point.:tut:
1.That's Me.:D
2.WTF:confused:
3.They spend more time on here than with there loved ones.:tut:
4.No,they just know they are.:cheese:
5.No I think you've just proved a point.:p

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have never felt bullied on this forum and have only ever felt welcome. In part this is due to the fact that my posts are,I think uncontroversial and therefore do not invite strong opinions. This is a result of my shy, timid nature and not because of perceived intimidation by high posters

And if anyone says any different I'll kill them :lol:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
:eek:

Don't you take your pre-flight nerves out on us dude :tut:

:p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #54 (Edited)
I have never felt bullied on this forum and have only ever felt welcome. In part this is due to the fact that my posts are,I think uncontroversial and therefore do not invite strong opinions. This is a result of my shy, timid nature and not because of perceived intimidation by high posters

And if anyone says any different I'll kill them :lol:
I think your right about being controverial ,thats me :) i think i need to learn to keep my head down, then maybe people won't try & shoot me down, but hey wouldn't life be boring:cool: I have taken onboard alot of what people have said, i don't think everybody are all of them things all the time, but some people can be some of those things, some of the time , if that makes sense, someone will probably take offence but there it is.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Having read this thread I wanted to say it does not bother me if some people have huge post numbers. As a newbie im not yet into double figures, its crazy people are getting worked up over it! Its just a number!?!?!

·
Registered
43,564 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Having read this thread I wanted to say it does not bother me if some people have huge post numbers. As a newbie im not yet into double figures, its crazy people are getting worked up over it! Its just a number!?!?!
I don't think you can look at a post count and not make some assumption.:rolleyes:

E

·
0 Posts
Wasn't EvoForum was it, Eddie? ;)
May well have been ;) Got to be careful as you have an Evo 2 :D:cool:, but at the time all I could afford was a non evo 16v. And prefered to get a top notch 16v rather than a dog of an evo. There were a few people on there that had the attitude of 'oh you don't have an evo' and God help you if you asked a question without meticulously going through the rubbish search function. I may have ignored it, but you just don't seem to get that on this forum.

Still miss the 'grale though :( that and the GTA are the best cars I have owned.

41 - 60 of 385 Posts