Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am thinking of purchasing my first Giulietta. It is a 2013 Progression 1.4 T with 115,000 km on it. Asking $9500. The timing belt was replaced at 100,000 and new tires.

How do Giulietta's fair with high mileage like this?

Thanks

·
Registered
37,362 Posts
If it has been correctly looked after it will be fine.
You are better off buying a car which has actually been used rather than something which has done 5 miles per week and has rarely got up to the correct operating temperature.

At that mileage it may need some work in the suspension department, such as dampers lower arms etc.

·
Registered
87 Posts
My G is close to 300.000 km, only hick-up was a exploded TCT box and the clutches :)
And, I do all service myself - except timing belt change!

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
71000 miles isn't really high milage, mine has 81000 (129000km) on the clock and hasn't missed a beat.
make sure its got full service history and lots of receipts for work done, If the car feels nice to drive and you get a good gut feeling then buy it.

Zoo (y)

·
Registered
361 Posts
My Cloverleaf has 162k miles on the clock - I purchased it with 155k miles as I don;t do a lot a mileage. Full Alfa history up to 145k miles and I just had it serviced my self - no advisories on MOT and it runs like a dream - I just had to get the wheels refurbed as they were awful but then I only paid £3200 for the car

·
Registered
20 Posts
my 2.0 diesel has got 132000 km on the clock....I know its a diesel but anyway...no problems so far...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BBF100-1 met Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts