Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as yesturday I did not get to do the whole hog of 2 coats of HD wax and put a layer of EGP on.

So after watching the F1 I desided to finish her off.

Before pictures after I had put a 2nd coat of HD on and with EGP doing its stuff!!!

Then the finish article.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh great !, now I have to bit the bullet and spend £35 on HD wax without the missus finding out. :lol:

Looks stunning. :)
Cheers fella, you can actually buy HD cheaper on ebay I think. If the missus finds out then just say that the pot will last easy over a yeay :thumbs:

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Cheers fella :thumbs:

I was amazed how much easier it was to apply the 2nd coat of HD an then a layer of EGP. The paint work is super smooth now :cool:
Did you clay it first before anything? You should try it next time, the results are fanbloodytastic!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your welcome, cleaned my 166 yesterday and almost want to cry today because bloody flies can't get out of the way :mad:
I know what you mean about the flies :mad::mad:

Tomorrow might be my dads 147 to be given the HD and EGP treatment :D

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Really? my car is covered in swirls after my brother gave it a good (read rubbish) going over. Have wanted something to try and get them out.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Really? my car is covered in swirls after my brother gave it a good (read rubbish) going over. Have wanted something to try and get them out.
Well it has masked them up a treat so if you didn't know they were there then :D:D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts