Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guy,

Don't know if any of you fellow GT owners know this but their is a feature on the Alfa Romeo which I accidentally discovered. I was sat in the car last night messing around with the lights and stuff and when I got out the lights stayed on even though the car was off. My initial thoughts were s**t I've screwed up the programming of the lights but on further research through the forums I've discovered this is a feature. When you turn the car off if you flash the headlights, the lights will stay on for approx 30 seconds when u get out of the car, pretty cool I think lol. Just thought I'd share it with you guyts if anyone didn't know :)

G

·
0 Posts
Have you not got the handbook? Iwont stake my life on it but think you can alter the time they stay on?

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Super I didn't know this. I've only just realised the steering wheel moves forward and backwards after 2 years..

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Super I didn't know this. I've only just realised the steering wheel moves forward and backwards after 2 years..
Blimey, you may be interested to know there's a keyhole near to the lever you used to adjust the steering wheel. You should have been given a key when you bought the car, inserting the key and turning it will make the engine start then, by way of pressing pedals and moving levers, the car with move. The steering wheel will make it change direction so you don't bump into things. ;)

Aye thang yow.... I'm here all week. :thumbs:

Pub

·
Registered
551 Posts
Blimey, you may be interested to know there's a keyhole near to the lever you used to adjust the steering wheel. You should have been given a key when you bought the car, inserting the key and turning it will make the engine start then, by way of pressing pedals and moving levers, the car with move. The steering wheel will make it change direction so you don't bump into things. ;)

Aye thang yow.... I'm here all week. :thumbs:

Pub

Smirk ;) :lol:

·
Administrator
87,621 Posts
When you turn the car off if you flash the headlights, the lights will stay on for approx 30 seconds when u get out of the car, pretty cool I think lol. Just thought I'd share it with you guyts if anyone didn't know :)

You can get them to stay on for up to 3.5 minutes, each time you pull back gets them to stay on for an extra 30 seconds.
You can turn them off by holding back the control for 2+ seconds.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts