Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to have a hidden DAB aerial? What I'm thinking is maybe having it under the rooflining - not replacing the original (it's a Giulietta). I'm looking at getting an AutoDab add-on for the standard system, and the twig supplied is supposed to stick to the windscreen. One of the reasons that AutoDab appeals over something like the Highways etc is that it's hidden - and I don't want clutter - and sticking the aerial to the windscreen goes against this.

So - the question is, would sticking the AutoDab supplied antenna under the rooflining give an adequate signal, or alternatively can anyone recommend a decent installer in the South Essex area that could fit a "proper" aerial and leave it looking standard?

·
Registered
25 Posts
AutoDab works brilliantly but the supplied aerial is crap unless you live in london.
I'm not familiar with the aerial fitted to a Giulietta but if its a roof mount its possible to get a replacement with dab built in to it, they have a few different ones on the autodab site. have fitted a few of these now and with a panel mount reception is almost 100% perfect

1 - 3 of 3 Posts