Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Cheers bro!

im in love with my bella! :p haha .......my girlfriend cant know about this.....;)

isnt it strange, i never felt a need to talk to other renault owners when i had the laguna!!

Ps the red GT is a honey Jed!

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
Cheers Dan (had her lovingly cleaned yesterday to bring the new year in all her full glory) :D

Yup - Alfas definately create "the other woman" syndrome in me too :rolleyes:

Catch up with you soon (forum or the "real" world).
Happy New Year!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thanks Mike, hope to talk to you soon, happy new year!

Dan

·
Registered
785 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and Welcome along :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
well i got a quote for the cambelt, 440 quid, for cam, tensioners, bearings and auxillary belt....and then maybe another 110 for a timing thing for the belt.....ouch!!!! what happened to the 350 to 400 others have been saying it will cost? haha

·
Registered
33,640 Posts
Danthehorse said:
well i got a quote for the cambelt, 440 quid, for cam, tensioners, bearings and auxillary belt....and then maybe another 110 for a timing thing for the belt.....ouch!!!! what happened to the 350 to 400 others have been saying it will cost? haha
Where did you go to get this quote? It does sound quite expensive.

When you say 'maybe another 110 for a timing thing for the belt' what exactly do you mean? Is it the Variator?

:confused:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
thats it the variator, i couldnt remember, apparently if it sounds like a diesel when you first start it in the morning for a second or two then it needs replacing.

The garage is ' Monzasports' in ashington, sussex......

·
Registered
33,640 Posts
Well they seem to know what they're on about but also seem a bit expensive.

Try Southern Alfas at Hedge End Call them on (023) 8060 2070 and ask for Jeff.

They were mentioned a while ago in this thread as were Monza Sport.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
OH MY GOODNESS!

Every time i get in my car i feel im in something really special, never felt like that about any car before, plus getting to know new friends!! cool.........

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Jed,

Monza quoted 440 plus 110 for variator for doing the cambelt. is there anywhere else in the south that you know of that could quote me happier?

Dan

21 - 37 of 37 Posts