Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new currently driving a nissan 200sx but as it has recently been written off after being rearended i am looking at getting an alfa 33 hopefully cloverleaf version as i would like to stick with rwd :D if anyone knows of any clean 33's for sale then let me know thankyou

W

·
0 Posts
You're in for a shock....33s are FWD :rolleyes:

For RWD you'll be wanting a 75 or older model.

wrinx

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ouch i hadn't read up on them properly before i posted herestill i like the sound of the flat 4 anybody got any idea how hard a rwd conversion is?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok so plans have changed from a 33 now im just looking for suggestions on a nice quick good handling alfa suitable for a 20 year old bearing in mind im coming from a 140+ mph rwd nissan 200sx any help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Alfetta GTV6, or a 75V6 Cloverleaf. :p

Probably not as fast as the Nissan, but more erm........Italian ;)

Assuming you can't stretch to an SZ (£20K+)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have noticed though that the 75's are slightly slower than the 33's is this a markable difference and also how tuneable are these cars. i mean proper tuning as in handling over power

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Sorry TBH I don't know much about them, but I know the 75's were and still are used for racing, so there will be lot's of stuff to buy if you want to tweek it.

There a guy on the AROC site who has one with 450BHP on tap, that ones fast enough!.

Plastic Pig's got a 75 amongs other things, where are you Bill?. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts