Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just moved over from http://forums.mg-rover.org/ I had a modded 25.
I picked up my new alfa 147 2.0 ts lusso on 1st of april, yer I know April fool an all that, cant belive its taken me this long to find you all!
So Hi, hope this place will be as informative as the rover site has been

·
Registered
33,640 Posts
Hi W4RDT. Welcome to AO. :)

One question, how do you modify a Rover 25? :confused:

Was it cushions on the rear seat, box of tissues on the parcel shelf & a big bag of Werthers Originals in the glove box? :lol:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Hi w4, welcome to AOer.com :)

Any pics of your 147? :)

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Roswell said:
Hi W4RDT. Welcome to AO. :)

One question, how do you modify a Rover 25? :confused:

Was it cushions on the rear seat, box of tissues on the parcel shelf & a big bag of Werthers Originals in the glove box? :lol:
Dont knock em they are ok, that aint a very nice welcome now is it! Click here to see what I did to it, thars if you can bring yourself to do it!

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
W4RDT said:
only the one here it is.
Just ordered sone coil overs so I will be takin some more then

sorry the pics a bit big
Very nice mate, very nice. :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome W4RDT,

Nice 147, love those wheels aswell. Had a Rover myself, 416 Tourer, one of the last with the 25 dash and seats in it, will always remember it for the day it trounced a Z3 1.9 on the road from Banbury up to Coventry. I like what you did to the 25, but now enjoy being one of the Alfisti, different, fast and stylish ;)

Regards and enjoy the banter

Phil

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
Welcome to AO :) - from another ex-Rover owner (a 200 and a 25 - not modded)

I have to say, I quite like what you did to the 25 - understated and agressive at the same time. :cool:

Enjoy the 147! Thanks for the pic - lovely alloys :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Hey matey,

Welcome to AO. Nice 147 btw. Look forward to seeing some more piccies soon! :cool:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Fraser said:
Welcom to the forum. Love the 147 in black with those wheels :cool: .

IMHO I thought your Rover was over the top :rolleyes: Got any plans for the Alfa other than the suspension?
The only thing I was thinkin of was a change of wheels, but every one on here seems to like em a lot,emm we will have to see

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello! Nice 147 - liked the quad exhaust on the old Rover - but the 147 blows it away :D Keep those wheels, but it's sitting a bit high, lower it a few inches ;)

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bomberlow said:
Hello! Nice 147 - liked the quad exhaust on the old Rover - but the 147 blows it away :D Keep those wheels, but it's sitting a bit high, lower it a few inches ;)
give me a week or so an it will be runnin on eibach, pro street s,adjustables(35-70mm drop) :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts