Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Just found this site for the first time.

Hope you will all excuse a non-Alfa driving member, but this is only temporary as have just ordered a Brera :D

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rosbird1 said:
Welcome :D
you just might end up being the first Brera owner on here! whens it coming?
Thanks

At the moment, tentative date of beginning of February 2006...but that is just a dealer best estimate as to when the UK launch will be...and I guess this is very much subject to change. Excited already mind!

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Congrats virage1!!
It looks a very cool car indeed.
:cool:
Latest I'd heard was May 2006. You know they never rush these things...
:rolleyes:
Oh well. It definitely will be worth it!
:)

·
Super Moderator
44,924 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Not an Aston fan, are you?

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
RicksAlfas said:
You know they never rush these things...
They rust? :confused: :D ;)

Welcome aboard, Virage. :) Congrats on your future baby!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bazza said:
Welcome to the forum.
Not an Aston fan, are you?
Thanks for all the welcomes!

I do very much like the DB9 - a little out of my league unfortunately! One of my favourite cars of all time is the old shape Aston Vantage. Never a big fan of the DB7 - XJS underpinnings and strangely offset pedals in the manual didn't do it for me ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
"The TVR Car Club North America is a group of people interested in TVRs. TVRs were imported into the USA during the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, and part of the 1980s"

I see.
;)
Some of the 1960s ones were nice.
:D

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Hi Virage

Thats a cool choice you have made - have you been given any price for the car - and if so what model did you chose? - and any extras? ;)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Toronto Spider said:
Well Virage, with a name like that, your fondness for Aston is a bit obvious. ;)
http://www.astonmartins.com/virage/

Personally, however, I'd rather skip the talk of the Aston, and hear about your TVR. :cool: How about some pictures of that baby?
--Toronto
That's Aston site has got some nice Vantage pics :D

I'll happily try and post some pics of the TVR - might have to clean it at the weekend first!

With the Brera - have just been given a rough indication of price. I have gone for the largest engined version available at launch (likely the 3.2 265 bhp) with a manual box and 4WD (although this will probably be standard on this model I guess). Given it is still early days, don't have to spec the car yet but have been thinking on colours...the red does look fantastic. Only other one I am thinking is black...mean perhaps :cool:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts