Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Just joined the site after a 30 year relationship with various alfas including a couple of suds, a couple of gtv's, a 164 lusso, a spider and currently a 147 jtd turismo i have just picked up.
I am a hobbyist spannerman and have a few other cars including a couple of toyota imports, an mgf for the dozen warm days of the summer and a lpg volvo s70 2.5 20v for those long motorway journeys.

I have bought the 147 as a runnabout and a bit of a project as within 2 days the bottom intercooler hose has a split, the rear wiper doesnt and the windows work when they choose!

All this aside i am loving it as much as i did a red GTV i owned nearly 30 years ago that shed its webasto roof on the M1 on christmas day as i was racing down the country visiting family with my then girlfriend who unfortunately didnt love the Alfa at all after that so one of them had to go and it wasnt the GTV!

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Sounds like you have plenty of interesting stores with Alfa's. Get yourself voer to the Midlands meets as I am sure Evel will welcome you with open arms.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO :thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts