Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've just bought myself a lovely 155 v6. It's a 1996 widebody sportpack in red. So far, i've had a full stainless exhaust system made for it which sounds beautifull. I've fitted a pipercross panel filter and a squadra chip. It's noticeably quicker now! I've just fitted a silverstone front spoiler as well which i've had painted red to match so it's full tarquini spec now. I have been tempted to get an induction kit for it instead of the panel filter but i didn't want it to take away from the exhaust noise. Does anyone know what the v6 sounds like with an induction kit? Also thinking of fitting a koni adjustable suspension kit as well but need to save up a bit more for that! I've always liked 155s since watching the Btcc in 94 and it's taken me this long to get one. Oh well, better late than never!

Noel.

W

·
0 Posts
155s and induction kits don't work too well....leave it standard or get a name panel filter ;)

Enjoy....

wrinx

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
SpaceIbizaDance said:
Just popped outside and took these.

SID

looks fantastic :D welcome mate:D

by the way , there is a big meet soon in northampton and there is loads of us 155'ers meeting up before hand . look for threads with NAD in, that should help if you are intrested

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO SID.V6 mmmm :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts