Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

i´d like to introduce myself. My name is Matthias, I am 26 years old and I live near Munich in Germany. (At the Chiemsee in the case somebody knows)

I bought myself a wonderfull 147 GTA 2nd Hand in Nero Jarama last Year. As all of my cars (2 Fiats and 1 Beemer) I modified it a bit.
BBS Challenge 19´´ KW Suspension all batches cleaned and darkened Rearlights and indicators. Thats all you should change on such a beautifull car in my Opinion.

I let the pictures do the talking :p

I found this community via google and I hope to get some informations about our cars and their typically issues. The German alfa community isnt to great cause everybody around here in Germany is about Beemer and Audis :confused:

I apologize if my English is not to good. I hope everybody can understand what I am writing.

Thanks for reading.
Greetings
Matthias

Attachments

S

·
0 Posts
Hi and welcome to AO, that is one mighty fine car you have there fella :thumbs:

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Lovely car and welcome to AO :cool:

The BBS wheels are very striking and becoming very popular on the GTA's

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Matthias,

that's a beautiful car you have there!!

I've just joined too, got a classic 2,0l Alfa Spider '78. I'll post some pics soon!

Cheers,
Anton.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@OperationAlfa

no problem, just let me know when and where ?

Have to work until 5pm everyday next week.
Excepting on Fri, Sa, Su

You can send me an PM.
What car do you drive ?

Greetz

·
Registered
778 Posts
Matthias,

You inbox is full, so I can't rely to your PM. Delete couple of messages.

Lemi

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wow your English great better than my German. Love Bavaria also. We went on holiday there last year. My family is originally from ther - don't know where about. Cool car !

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Lovely car! I was in Munich last week, very cool part of the world: excellent beer and an unusually high percentage of beautiful women:thumbs:.

Been to Chiemsee a few years ago, breathtaking scenery... presumably you get to blast it round those fanstastic roads all the time? Lucky man...

P

·
0 Posts
Hi and welcome to AO :wave:

You are now part of a large and friendly community which may seem a bit daunting at first! Hopefully this post will help you to feel a little more in control :)

The forum is divided into sections. Possibly the first one you'll look for is the Technical advice section relating to your own vehicle. That can be found here http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/techn...le-assistance/

Also take a look in your Regional Lounge as well; there are events and meets happening all the time! http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-...ts-and-events/

Finally there is the Community Section. This is just the place to post a non-vehicle specific thread, post photos of your Bella (Image Lounge) or just hang out in the Way Off Topic lounge! http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/community-discussions/

Enjoy being part of our family! Please don't hesitate to ask any questions (no matter how silly you think it might be) by contacting a member of staff using the 'Contact Us' button on the top left of your screen :thumbs:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts