Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello to all fellow Alfa owners. Thought it would be easier to message and post, or maybe I'm just lacking in mental capacity? Anyway I've had my Alfa Mito automatic since June last year and aside from the obvious window aversion to freezing temperatures (first icy morning I actually drove about a mile with the door open because the window wouldn't defrost and I had no de-icer) okay I know! So now I've acclimatised my Alfa (keep my de-icer in the boot) and tried out the DNA settings I'm truly enjoying the whole experience! Still haven't figured out how my cruise control works but my iPod works like a dream! :thumbs:

G

·
Welcome‵⁀) ✫ ✫ ✫.
`⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫
..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫
☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★
/▌*˛˚ ░A░L░F░A░ - ░R░O░M░E░O░ ˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome to the forum... Not long joined myself, lots of good info if you look abt lol. Just got myself the giulietta and what an amazing car :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I looked at the Giulietta but didn't want rear doors...very nice! Abt...? Sorry must be car speak! :confused:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Hiya And, welcome to ao, come and join.us in the welsh regional lounge and faber a chat.....Tess

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thank you for the warm welcome, so glad I'm not the only self-confessed idiot! And thanks Tess I will!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts