·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Hey guys, bit new here so i thought that i would post a coulpe of pics of my car. It is a 2001 156 2.0 TS. I live in Dubai so we have nice straight roads that i can really let loose on!! Thinking about doing a few tweaks, nothing major maybe an induction kit/lowering kit/re-map?
Does anyone have any feedback on how useful/practical these are?
I would want to do most of the work myself (except for the re-map obviously!) so any hints or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Hi Seven, welcome to Alfaowner.com :)

If you want to get your Alfa remapped I can recommend Autodelta.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Hello ... and welcome to AO :D

·
Banned
1,421 Posts
seven said:
:D
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Hey guys, bit new here so i thought that i would post a coulpe of pics of my car. It is a 2001 156 2.0 TS. I live in Dubai so we have nice straight roads that i can really let loose on!! Thinking about doing a few tweaks, nothing major maybe an induction kit/lowering kit/re-map?
Does anyone have any feedback on how useful/practical these are?
I would want to do most of the work myself (except for the re-map obviously!) so any hints or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Nice, very nice car..... love the rear bumper :D

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Hi and welcome to AO. Nice car you have there. :cool:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi guys, thanks for the welcome. Just been driving home and on the way noticed that my speedo wasn't working!! First it would not move at all, then move slowly then not at all again.............Anyone know why this is?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO.

I agree with Black Beauty...like the rear bumper mate.

So do you get many Alfas out there in Dubai ?

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Hi - welcome to the board - how much is petrol per litre in Dubai - we are getting a bit worried here by its increasing cost :(

If you can get us some cheaper petrol we would appreciate it :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alfaguy said:
Hi - welcome to the board - how much is petrol per litre in Dubai - we are getting a bit worried here by its increasing cost :(

If you can get us some cheaper petrol we would appreciate it :)
Petrol is cheap as chips........its costs me 60 dirhams to fill my car up from empty!! (7dhs=1uk Pound....you do the maths!!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts