Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ciao alfisti,

my name is nur-edin and i've got a lipari grey gt diesel. i have just upgraded my 17" spokes to 18", so if anyone wants a set of 17's please contact me before i put them on ebay. i've also just bought a red leather interior to replace my black alcantara (alfatex) interior, which incidentally have heated front seats, so if anyone is interested in those, they're going cheap.

i've just had my engine remapped, so if anyone is considering doing that i can discuss with you.

H

·
0 Posts
Hellooooooooo and welcome to AO :D

Post us some pics of your grey goddess ;)

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Hello and welcome. My oh my you've been busy with up-grading haven't you? How do you find the 18"s compared with the 17"s? Much bumpier, eh?

Smart move swapping the interior, it'll add £££££ to the car. I'm curious where you found a Gt interior mind 'cos it's not as though you can filch one from a 147 'cos their not the same even though they look it.

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
Welcome nur-edin!

Hope you get to spend some time to enjoy your Bella now following the retrofit!!

Enjoy the ride and look forward to "bumping" into you in one of the discussion forums!
:D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hi happy man, i will get some downloaded for you, interior now fitted, looks alot classier, ferrari comes to mind.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hi will,

i just happened to find the interior on ebay, as with the wheels. the red leather is not heated though and my cloth interior was!

yeah the 18's are a bit bumpier but look even better than the 17's. (btw i've not used a forum before, is there an easy way to find who has replied to you other than doing a search for your own name?)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol. it was just the seats and wheels ... and computer software thats now been changed. i originally wanted the 18's and red lthr but would have had to wait 3 months longer.

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and Welcome !! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hi nomad,

how do you find the brera , have just been reading bad reviews? and out of interest how do you personally compare it with the gt?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts